Flight Week is a camp for students who have just completed 6th grade - graduated HS. We team up with about a dozen other churches to create an incredible camp experience.
The camp is hosted by Mt. Lebanon in Cedar Hill. They have recently spent hundreds of thousands in renovations to their cabin-style lodging to make the stay comfortable and fun! It really is a cool place to do camp - and it's set at one of the highest points in the Dallas area. You will really love the alpine climbing tower, zip line, and their big swimming pool with the huge water slide.
The cost for the week is $300. This includes food, transportation, lodging, and a camp t-shirt.
We're making payments easy. You can customize payments to what ever amount and frequency that works for you. If you start in January and pay $12 a week, or $50 a month, you'll have it covered.
Don't let finances keep you from camp. Partial scholarships are available.
There are three steps to register:
Registering Your Student on CampDoc
CampDoc is what the nurses at Mt Lebanon use to assist you child with medication and in an emergency. It can be a little confusing, so they provided this guide.
1. Select the link below. If you’re prompted for a password, enter campdoc2018.
2. Click “Camper Form” to go to the CampDoc registration page for campers.
3. If you already have a CampDoc account (you’ll have an account if your student attended last year), type in your (parent/legal guardian’s) email address and password then click “Log In”. If you do not have a CampDoc account, click “Sign Up,” type in your email address and password, and then click “Continue.”
4. Verify or type in your contact information, type in your phone number, and mailing address, then click update.
5. Type in or review your CHILD’S name and information then click continue. Click “+ New Participant” if registering another child.
6. Click “Register for a New Session.”
7. Click on the drop down menu, scroll to find Flight Week July 15, and click continue.
8. Scroll down and select our church, The Fountains Fellowship, and then click continue.
9. Read through and choose whether or not you want to add the Protection Plan (this is through CampDoc not our church). Click continue after choosing yes or no for the protection plan.
10. Ignore the term “tuition” (this is something that can’t be removed from CampDoc). You will not pay anything through CampDoc unless you sign up for the Protection Plan.
11. Read the information about filling out the Health Profile before clicking continue.
12. Type in your CHILD’S address, grade completed by the END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, the name of the church your child will be attending with, and t-shirt size. Then list your (parent/legal guardian’s) contact information. Make sure every field that has an asterisk (*) has been filled out. Fill out the emergency contact information, and then click “Next Step.”
13. Select “yes” or “no” if your child has medical insurance or not. If you answered “yes,” then fill out the medical insurance information. Fill out the name of your child’s primary care physician and phone number. Then click “Next Step.”
14. Fill out the information about if your child has any health concerns/issues, any chronic/recurring illnesses or diseases, and any pre-existing injuries that occurred BEFORE ATTENDING camp. Choose “yes” or “no” if it’s okay (or not okay) for the camp’s health supervisor, or other health center staff, to give your child nonprescription, over-the-counter medications based on symptoms. If you selected “yes,” you can choose what medications can be given or not given to your child.
Please fill out the information on if your child has been treated for, or diagnosed with any mental disease that may cause mild to severe disturbances in thinking, feeling, and behavior. Fill out the information about any allergies your child has. If your child does have allergies, list what they are allergic to, the reaction, and if they are at risk for anaphylaxis. Make sure you click “SAVE ALLERGY” otherwise that information will not be saved! You can add as many allergies as needed. Put the date of your child’s last tetanus shot or write “current” if they are current. You DO NOT have to attach a current shot record. Click “Next Step.”
15. Read through the “Camper Medical Policy and Instructions.” Answer “yes” or “no” if your child takes medications. If you answered “yes,” then list what medication, the strength of the medication, the dosage, etc. Choose the frequency the medication is to be given, what times, if the medicine is to be given every day or as needed. Answer why your child takes this medication, and if they will be bringing it to camp. You can also list any special instructions if needed. Make sure you click “SAVE NEW MEDICATION” or that information will not be saved! You can add as many medications as needed. Click “Next Step.”
16. Read the “Parent/Legal Guardian’s Statement of Participation, Assumption of Risk, and Release of Liability,” type YOUR name and relationship to the child, then click “Accept Authorization.”
17. A small window will pop up saying your child’s health profile is complete and you are done. If it doesn’t pop up, check the far right side of the window and make sure every category has a green check-mark. If they don’t, then click on the category that hasn’t been completed. After completing all the unfinished categories, the health profile completion window will pop up. Click “ok,” and you’re done.
18. If you have multiple children attending camp, then you will need to fill out a separate registration for each child.
19. You will receive additional emails from CampDoc asking if you want to purchase the Protection Plan. Purchasing it is completely up to you. It sounds like could be beneficial in the event of an accident, but no one from The Fountains can speak from experience.