College students and young adults, come hang out on Labor Day at Terraqua Ranch in Nemo, TX (about 35 minutes from our Crowley Campus.)
The cost is $15 and include food.
Sunday, Sept 2
- 3:00 pm - Meet at TFF Crowley and head to Terraqua
- 6:45 - Dinner (burgers)
- 7:30 - Fish / swim
- 9:00 - Campfire
Monday, Sept 3
- 6:30 am - Fishing / dove hunting
- 8:30 - Breakfast (burritos)
- Clay Shooting
- ATV Riding
- 12:30 - Lunch (sandwiches)
- More activities
- 3 pm - Head home
- Where will we be sleeping? We will most likely stay in tents. Some people might be able to sleep on the floor in the lodge and bunkhouse. If you have a tent, please bring it. If you don't have one, we will have a few extras. You are also welcome to bring a camper, but power hookups are NOT available.
- Are there bathrooms and showers? Yes. The lodge has three restrooms and showers. Please bring your own towels.
- Can we just come down on Monday? Yes. You can come any time. The gate will be locked, so you'll have to call someone to let you in when you arrive.
- Who is invited? College-aged, 20's, and single 30's.
- Can I bring my kid(s)? No, sorry. This is not an event for kids.
- Can we bring a kayak, jon boat, ATV, or golf cart? Yes!
- Do we need a fishing license? No. These are private ponds, so Texas fishing licenses are not required (per Texas Fishing Regulations).
- Can we keep what we catch? No. Terraqua's policy is catch and release.
- Should we bring fishing gear? Yes. Bring what ever you'd like. There are lots of large bass in the ponds. They like soft baits and topwater. If you don't have a fishing pole or tackle, we will have plenty to borrow.
- Can we hunt? Yes. We can hunt dove Monday morning. You must have a Texas Hunting License.
- Can we bring shotguns for clay shooting/hunting? Yes. You can bring a shotgun or we'll have some to borrow.
- Can I bring alcohol? No.