Eat no meat, no sweets and no bread.
Drink water and juice. Eat fruits and vegetables.
Modify this according to your personal physical and spiritual needs.
If you feel led by the Lord to eat only vegetables and drink only water, do so!
What to eat
- Whole Grains: brown rice, oats, rolled oats, oatmeal, barley, corn, popcorn, wheat.
- Beans: dried beans, pinto beans, split peas, lentils, black eyed peas, green beans, green peas, peanuts, etc. Grain legumes include beans, lentils, lupins, peas and peanuts (includes natural peanut butter).
- Fruits: apples, apricots, avocados, bananas, berries, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, breadfruit, cantaloupe, cherries, coconuts, cranberries, dates, figs, grapefruit, grapes, grenadine, guava, honeydew melons, kiwi, lemons, limes, mangoes, melons, mulberries, nectarines, oats, olives, oranges, papayas, peaches, pears, pineapples, plums, prunes, raisins, raspberries, strawberries, tangelos, tangerines, watermelon, etc.
- Vegetables: artichokes, asparagus, beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chili peppers, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, garlic, ginger root, kale, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms, mustard greens, okra, onions, parsley, any peppers, any potatoes, radishes, rutabagas, scallions, spinach, sprouts, squashes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, watercress, yams, zucchini, etc.
- Seeds: all nuts, natural peanut butter, natural almond butter, sprouts, ground flax, all whole grain products, etc.
- Liquids: spring water, distilled water, filtered water, 100% all natural fruit or vegetable juices.
Check out ultimatedanielfast.com for some great recipes.