What Keeps You Up at Night
Week 3 - Paralyzed By Decisions
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group turn what God is saying to you into action steps. Begin with the key questions, add any optional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by deciding on your next steps.
God's main purpose for you is not what you do, it is who you become.
- What is one thing that we have way to many choices in? (Tooth paste, bottled water, etc)
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make and why was it so hard?
Questions about the future are not "what will be my profession" or "who will I marry" but "am I seeking God’s Kingdom or my kingdom. "
- How can we discern between the two?
- How easy is it to get distracted trying to find “God’s will” for your life?
1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Why is God less concerned with what we do and more concerned about who we become?
- How do our choices mature us?
- Why should we never worry alone?
- When does this verse tell us the day begins?
- How does knowing God never sleeps allow you to sleep better?
Read II Kings 6:16-17
- How do we know we can take comfort in fear?
Maybe it’s time to evaluate who’s kingdom your seeking. Once you discover this you fear will become less as you seek to walk with God in life instead of just inviting him to your agenda.