What Keeps You Up At Night?
Week 4 - Fear of Failure
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group turn what God is saying to you into action steps. Begin with the key questions, add any optional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by deciding on your next steps.
Fear of failure doesn’t prevent us from failing. It robs us of the joy of living.
Read Exodus 3:9-12
- What was in Moses background that made him doubt his ability to do what God had asked?
- Do we allow our past failure to define our future success?
- How did God use Moses past failures to prepare him for his purpose?
Read Exodus 4:1
- Fear is the enemy of faith. How do we allow the “what if’s” of life to hinder our success?
Read Exodus 4:12
- God promises to go with you. Share a time where you know God was with you. (Allow several people to share)
- How does the world define success?
- How does faith define success?
- Will you allow your fears and your fear of failure to label you?
- Or will you allow God to leverage your failures and use it for him, for his glory, for the calling that he has placed in your life?
Is there a nametag that you have either placed on yourself or allowed others to place on you? Now is the time to realize and live in the promise of who God is and say you are to him.