Who Am I?
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE - WEEK 4
How to use Talk It Over
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group turn what God is saying to you into action steps. Begin with the key questions, add any optional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by deciding on your next steps.
Jesus is the only way to a relationship with God and to heaven. There is nothing we can do, on our own, that gives us salvation.
- What’s one idea from the message that really stood out to you? Why did this idea grab your attention?
- How challenging is it to accept that we can do nothing to earn our salvation and accept that Jesus did it all?
- How often do you find yourself trying to work your way into a relationship with God?
If needed, include one or more of these scriptures and questions to extend your conversation.
Read and discuss John 14:1-6, Proverbs 16:25, and Matthew 7:13-14.
- Describe a time when you found yourself working for your own salvation. How did that experience affect your relationship with God?
- How does knowing Jesus has accomplished everything you need, affect your daily life and relationship with God?
- Describe a time when embraced the truth of God’s salvation through Christ. How did you respond to His love?
- What steps can you take to walk in the way of the truth of the life Jesus brings?
What’s one thing you will do this week as a result of something you learned from this message?