Session 3 - Break Free from Indecision
Life is a series of choices, of decisions. We make our decisions and then our decisions make us. Because every decision has a consequence, because we're human beings (which means we're prone to make mistakes) decision making can be very stressful because you don't know what's going to happen. Some of you right now are facing the stress of indecision.
· We have all mad dumb decisions. What is the worse decisions you have ever made? (Please don’t point at your spouse and make this awkward)
· What is the best decision you have ever made? (Pointing at your spouse now would be acceptable)
Read Psalms 23:1-3
· What are the promise, David writes about, that the Lord our shepherd provides to those who follow him?
Read Isaiah 53:6, Proverbs 14:12
· Why are we so often prone to wonder astray?
· Why is God’s perspective more valuable to us than our own perspective?
· The Pastor said “God want you to know His will more than you want to know it?
Read James 1:5-8
· According to the message, why do we miss God’s will for our lives?
· Why is course correction so important and how does our relationship with God allow this to take place?
· What are the ways God corrects or course?
Read Proverbs 3:5-6
· How can we trust God completely even in the dark time?
If you are not sure if you know Jesus today is the day to make that right by asking him to become your shepherd. Your first Step is to pray to receive Christ ask him to forgive your sins and become the Lord of your life so he can strengthen protect and provide for you freeing you from worry.
If there is a decision you are struggling with now. Share it with the group so they can pray with you.