Sky Full of Stars
How to use Talk It Over
Talking through the message during the week helps you and your group turn what God is saying to you into action steps. Begin with the key questions, add any optional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by deciding on your next steps.
Nobody's perfect but everyone has something to offer. You have a story. You have gifts and you have talents God can use you he wants to use you.
· What’s one idea from the message that really stood out to you? Why did this idea grab your attention?
· When should the church stop focusing on trying to reach people that are in chains with the love of Jesus Christ? And when should they just kind of start trying to just take care of people inside the church?
Read John 1:40-42
· How was Andrews approach to his brother Peter, a great example of Found people Find People?
· Why is it so hard to forgive ourselves?
· Pasto Don said “failure is an event. It’s never a person.” How can that allow us the freedom to move pass failures?
Read Colossians 3:12
· Why is it important for us and believers to give up what you love for what you love even more?
· What does the core value “Saved People Serve People” me to you personally?
· Anything is possible but we have to ask. How does this truth change our potential as individuals and as a church?
· With whom are you sharing your God experience with?
· Are you allowing past failures to hinder future success?
· Are you moving forward by forgiving yourself and serving others?