Camp is Coming
July 5-10, our middle and high school students return to Flight Week.
You don’t want to miss this week of worship, games, sports, ziplining, amazing, awesome, craziness.
The total cost is $275. This includes transportation, all meals, t-shirt, water bottle, notebook, pen, and lots of fun.
We have scholarships available, so don't let the price keep you from attending or inviting friends.
Suggested payment schedule:
- $75 - Wed., February 18th
- $50 - Wed., March 18th
- $50 - Wed., April 15th
- $50 - Wed., May 20th
- $50 - Wed., June 17th
Chris Lovell - Speaker
Chris served as the Student Pastor at Prestonwood Church and now serves as the Head Varsity Basketball Coach there. They had a phenomenal season this year too. He has faithfully served the Lord in many areas of church-life and in Christian school settings.
Jimmy McNeal Band - Worship
As a worship leader at The Austin Stone Community Church, Jimmy has a sincere desire for the body of Christ to devote their whole lives to worshiping God not only inside, but outside the walls of the church building. His loyalty to the local church is an inspiration to many.
1) Do I have to make a $75 deposit by February 18th? We encourage everyone interested in attending to signup and make a deposit. Knowing know how many people plan to attend will allow us to reserve to appropriate sized cabin. If you are unable to pay $75, just signup and pay what ever amount you are able to.
2) Can I pay with a debit or credit card? Yes, by using the signup link above.
3) Can I pay with cash or check? Yes, bring your cash or check to Check-In on Wednesday nights, or the Info Center on Sundays.
4) What ages can attend? Flight Week is for students who will have completed the 6th - 12th grades this semester.
More info coming soon!